For those who wish to avoid the alarming side effects of the usual drugs, blending a topical treatment with a toenail fungus diet may be the answer to addressing the root cause of the problem.
The main components of a toenail fungus diet include:
- drinking a lot of water to flush out toxins (recommend – divide weight by 2 – equals the ounces of water you should drink in a day)
- eliminating all kinds of sugar (including soft drinks) that feed fungus
- eating foods such as broccoli, onion and soy that are rich in sulfur, biotin and silicon because these ingredients help keep nails healthy (especially good for preventing nail fungus)
- eating foods rich in protein, folic acid and Vitamin C, to maintain a proper nutritional balance
- taking Vitamin B12 supplements if your nails are dark and curved (consult a dietician before you do so)
- eating Probiotic that you can find in yoghurt and other dietary supplements because they will keep your intestinal flora healthy, which can be beneficial for your immune system and your nail fungus too. My favorite Probiotic is Modere Probiotic.
But unless you’re dealing with the external factors, giving up your favorite sweets may be for nothing. This is why a nail fungus diet should always be applied in conjunction with an effective and proven topical treatment. I have found that the Candida Diet is the most popular one for anyone with nail fungus.
If you don't follow these vital steps, you'll make the same mistake that countless other nail fungus sufferers make ...and your condition can get worse.
Healthy Nail Blend is 7 powerful essential oils that have been perfectly blended together to fight nail fungus. These oils include Tea Tree and Oregano.
If you are determined to get rid of your toenail fungus and to have beautiful nails again, then Healthy Nail Blend is for you.
#dietandnailfungus #nailfungus #treatnailfungus #sugarandnailfungus #whatcausesnailfungus